Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Bunny Hopperz

Mobile Soft Play and Bouncy Castle 

Party Hire

Call Us Today


Email: [email protected]

Facebook: bunnyhopperzuk

This page covers:

  1. British Inflatable Hirer Alliance (BIHA) Membership
  2. Bouncy Castle Testing
  3. Bouncy Castle Testing - Frequently Asked Questions (PIPA vs RPII)
  4. Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) / Electrical Testing
  5. Insurance

1. British Inflatable Hirer Alliance (BIHA) Membership

We are BIHA members. All BIHA members must abide to its Code of Conduct which highlights the do's and don'ts of running a safe bouncy castle hire business. For more information see BIHA website:

2. Bouncy Castle Testing

Since 2006 when the European standard (EN14960) was introduced it is a legal requirement that all inflatable products must be annually inspected by a competent person.

A competent person is someone who through industry testing and examinations have proven knowledge for testing the type of equipment being used. With inflatable play equipment the main inspection body is the RPII.

All our castles are commercial grade and have been RPII tested / PIPA tested as appropriate.

There is no difference to RPII testing and a PIPA testing. PIPA test must however be carried out by a RPII inspector. However the main advantage of a PIPA test is that PIPA is a database of tested equipment. All our Bouncy Castles are PIPA tagged.

Certificates are available upon request. (Please inform in advance should you require a scanned copy.)

For further information on bouncy castle testing see the following sites:

3. Frequently asked questions about bouncy castle testing

Q - What is PIPA

A - PIPA is a scheme that is supported by the whole industry and was developed in partnership with the Health and Safety Executive. PIPA sets a standard to which bouncy castles must be tested to. Please visit for more information.


Q - What is RPII?

A - RPII stands for Register of Play Inspectors International. The RPII conducts written and practical examinations for Annual Inspectors of Inflatable Play Equipment. All inspectors must pass a written and practical exam. For more information please visit


Q. What is the difference between a RPII inspection and PIPA inspection?

A: None, they are the same; a PIPA inspection can only be completed by an RPII inspector, the only difference is that PIPA is a database of tested equipment.

(source: )

4. Portable Appliance Testing

Our blowers (inflators) are PAT (tested) for electrical safety.

Certificates are available upon request. (Please inform us in advance should you require a scanned copy.)

5. Insurance

We have Public Liability Insurance covering up to 5 million giving you peace of mind and a great experience. Certificate is available upon request.