SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE PLAY EQUIPMENT
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who must remain within the building at all times. Bunny Hopperz does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents / guardians must:
- Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely
- Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times
- Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor
- Book their children in and out of the premises
2) For child protection reasons we have CCTV in operation around premises used by Bunny Hopperz.
3) To ensure a safe and healthy environment the following rules must be followed at all times:
- Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, must not visit the centre for at least 48 hours
- No smoking or use of fire within the play centre (with the only exception being birthday candles)
- No climbing on the external play structure, furniture, barriers or netted walls
- Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited
- Fighting, bullying, disruptive, destructive or unsuitable behaviour towards Bunny Hopperz Staff, management, children or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- Any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible, and report any spillages, accidents or damage to a member of staff Bunny Hopperz immediately
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in the toilets, and nappies disposed of in the bins provided
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits
4) Before entering the play area, in the interests of Health, Safety & Hygiene, adults must ensure themselves and children they are responsible for:
- ANYONE ON THE PLAY EQUIPMENT MUST WEAR SOCKS AT ALL TIMES
- Remove all valuables and sharp objects i.e. Jewellery, badges, watches, money, buckles, pens
- Take care when wearing spectacles or glasses (we recommend using a retainer and have shatter proof lenses)
- Use the toilet and wash their hands
- Do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits
- Wear appropriate clothing, ideally legs and arms should be covered to minimise the risk of personal injury
- Tuck in clothes and remove clothes with ropes or cords
- Follow the equipment guidelines and age recommendations, in place for the safely and enjoyment of all children
- Do not take food or drink on to any of the play equipment at any time
5) Valuables must be left with a responsible adult. We cannot accept liability for any lost or stolen property.
6) Play is restricted to 1 hour during peak times. Overstay of an enforced play time limit will result in an overstay charge which must be paid in full on leaving the building.
7) Only food or drink purchased from the Bunny Hopperz’s hosting venue may be consumed on the premises. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year.
The Bunny Hopperz team / centre staff are on hand to maximise your children’s enjoyment,
they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
should note that every consideration has been given to the safety of children
using the centre, therefore if these rules are not adhered to you will be
asked to leave the premises.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission, and by signing in you are accepting the Rules of Play