- Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form and payment of the £50.00 Booking Deposit. This is deducted from the total
amount payable. The final balance can be paid in cash on the hire date
prior to set up, 48 hours in advance by Paypal or 2 weeks in advance by
- All payments can be made by Cash or PayPal or bank transfer preferably, Cheques are accepted (bookings are confirmed once payment has cleared, and all other payments must have cleared at least 7 days prior to your hire date).
- We will need approximately 1 hour to set up the party and the same time to pack up and remove the equipment. Please take this into account when booking venue times. Please leave or allow adequate parking space for a large van as close as possible to the access point for delivery and collection times.
We can only deliver equipment to a suitably sized open space and we will not be responsible for removing furniture etc. If the area is not big enough for the equipment, we will arrange with you for an appropriately scaled play set to be left.
We can provide over night hire, subject to availability. There is a charge of £35.00 for this service. Overnight hire charge starts from 7pm.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking should any of the following apply
- Adverse weather condition prevent the safe delivery / set up / use of the equipment
- Access to the venue is inadequate
- Deposit / Final Balance have not been received prior to set up of equipment
- We will endeavour to arrive in plenty of time to set up the equipment, however Bunny Hopperz are not responsible for any delay incurred through unforeseen circumstances, i.e. traffic problems, bad weather etc.
- Bunny Hopperz equipment is strictly only suitable for babies from 6 months old to children upto and including 5 years old.
- There must be a responsible adult (over the age of 18) supervising children at all times. To comply with insurance regulations responsible adults must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when in charge.
- It is the supervising adult’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment does become too over crowded.
- There must be at least 2 adults supervising the children at all times when there are over 10 children playing, as a ratio you should ensure that there is 1 supervising adult for every 5 children.
- In the event of any accident, to comply with our Insurance conditions, professional medical advice must be sought within 1 hour of the injury occurring, reports are likely to be requested by the Insurance company should a claim arise. The appropriate Health & Safety Report must be completed at the time when a Bunny Hopperz member of staff returns to collect the Equipment.
- If any damage is caused during the party, please advise Bunny Hopperz and we will arrange for the cleaning/repair of the equipment. Any costs incurred by Bunny Hopperz will be invoiced to the Hirer upon receipt of a quotation from the relevant company. If there is any equipment missing at the time of collection, this will also require replacement and the cost of which will be invoiced.
- If for any reason you have to cancel your booking with us, we will be happy to refund your initial £40 deposit, subject to a minimum of 21 days (3 weeks) notice. For any cancellations less than 21 days, the deposit is non-refundable, however we will happily transfer it to another booking date subject to availability.
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the Soft Play Equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to its users or damage to the equipment.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- The equipment has a user age limit of 5 years old. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this equipment.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near any of the soft play equipment, which will avoid choking and soiling of the equipment (Please note that if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition, the hirer will incur a cleaning charge)
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
- For hygiene purposes, socks must be worn at all times on the equipment. All our equipment is sanitized before each hire and well maintained.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, bubbles or silly string to be used either on or near the equipment.
- A responsible Adult over the age of 18 must supervise the equipment at all times.
- Always ensure that the soft play equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
- Ensure that children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets or sharp instruments are allowed on the equipment or safety matts.
- Do not allow anyone to jump from the tops of the play equipment or steps. The steps and slide are there to assist users in getting on or off!
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the equipment, or indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- The equipment should not be used if it becomes wet, as the surfaces may become slippery.
- If soiling of the equipment does occur, the hirer is responsible for cleaning the equipment using ONLY water – any other type of solution will damage the equipment.
- The Ball Pool should be limited to no more than 6 children at any one time.
- Although the Soft play equipment and balls from the Ball Pool are cleaned after every event it is recommended that supervising adults discourage children from placing balls in their mouths for hygiene purposes.
- Particular care should be taken when younger children and toddlers are exiting the Ball Pool to ensure no accidents occur. Diving/ jumping into or standing on the side of the Ball Pool MUST NOT be allowed by anyone.
- Safety mats must always be used under the Ball Pool and all soft play items.
- Soft play equipment must not be thrown and Ball Pool balls should not be removed once set up.
- Rockers should be supervised closely and only one child should play on each at any time.
- There must be no smoking or barbecues near the Soft play equipment.
- Children must not stand on the seats of the Ride-Ons or Happy Hopperz.
- Ride-Ons, must not be used as “bumper cars” whereby children deliberately run into another child’s vehicle at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that, once set up, due care and attention is given to avoid damage to the soft play equipment and injury to it’s users.